perjantai 25. maaliskuuta 2011

People are strange

Hi again!

So much has happened! I went to see My Chemical Romance (don't diss, they're actually pretty decent musicians, if you can see past the crazy emo-fans) and they were amazing! One thing you can't say about MCR is that they don't know how to put on a show. When I was younger I was quite obsessed with them. They're not my favourite band, but I listen to them from time to time. Actually there are about 10 'modern' bands that I actually listen to, so it's quite an achievent to please my overly picky ears xD
I also saw W (who is also a fan) for the first time this year so it was very nice, and I made some new friends too. W promised to post me some more pictures she took, so you'll get to see them once she sends them to me :P Here are a few to begin with:





I've also been in the studio to record a new song with Juan for our band "Brainwave Station". We already performed the track (called 'The Bitching Song") on our last gig, so it's almost ready, we just have to record the vocals. It's the first song we've done where I'm actually quite pleased with the lyrics. It's a very over-the-top angry- well, as the name suggest- bitching song, but it's also made with tongue in cheek, so it's not to be taken too seriously xD

Some pics from the studio:

OMG, I've got three heads! D:





  Our fancy mic- stand


  LOL



Pics taken by Juan

My expressions are 'beautiful' :D

Other things= School school and school... I should be writing my art-history essay but, as it turns out, blogging is much more interesting xD Although I do like art-history...

The last thing I want to write about is the fact that Elizabeth Taylor has passed away. She was a superior actress, very real and still very glamorous. She was a real artist and a real lady. I'm very saddened by this, she's always been a true inspiration to me and many others. I think I'll watch Cleopatra again sometime soon in her honour... I loved that movie as a child, even though it last 243 minutes!






May she rest in peace

- Evan

3 kommenttia:

  1. oi oot tosi kaunis, ja blogis on kiinnostava!

    elizabeth taylor :(

    käythän:
    http://vt-chance.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  2. tosi hieno tämmöne persoonalline blogi(:
    mist oot löytäny noi upee nahkaliivin? oon ettiny just tommost ikuisuude!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Oi ihanaa, kommenti! Löysin ton nahkaliivin Kappahalista (kai o.O) joskus aikoinaan alennusmyyntien aikaan... En siis tiedä yhtään että mistä tommosia vois nykyään saada D: Tiedän kyllä tunteen, ite metsästin varmaan yli vuoden korkeavyötäröisiä shortseja ja peace-korua ja nyt niitä saa melkein mistä vaan :P

    VastaaPoista