perjantai 4. maaliskuuta 2011

I'm not gonna live my life on one side of an ampersand

Hiya!

Still haven't got around to record anything... I'm a lazy bastard that's all. I did however play some of my songs to my muse Kai and she promised to help me pick a "single". Meaning the first song I'll record. And I just had this "fantastic" idea: maybe I'll post my poems and artwork here. Once I get something new done that is.

When it comes to music I've been listening to a lot of old blues and rock'n'roll lately, as well as more "lyric-centered" stuff from different decades. I guess it has influenced me quite a bit and I now have tons of unused lyrics saved on my laptop.

I'd love to have my hair done in the 50's style, but I'm hopeless in all makeup and hair and other typical girl stuff! I don't even know how to use hair spray. When a friend of mine learned about this, she laughed at me and called me a hippie.
I was glad.


OMG, Beatles hairspray! Dude, people were crazy.
Then again, doesn't Justin Bieber have his own nail-polish brand? And I just did not compare The Beatles and the Bieber kid, I compared crazy obsessed teenagers and the rich advertising people who take advantage of every possibility.

About the hair:


You get the idea?

This blog post was quite useless, I'm terribly sorry. I promise to write something more interesting next time.

Peace & Love!

- Evan

Ihan vaan sen verran siis että haluisin tehdä mun hiuksille jotain (+ värjätä ne, koska juurikasvu alkaa olemaan melko hirveetä luokkaa). Sitten nauroin teineille, ironisesti, koska olen itsekin yksi. Tosin en pidä Justin Bieberistä enkä tule koskaan pitämäänkään.

Kiitos.

6 kommenttia:

  1. Muuten ihan kiva, mut toi banneri on jotekin outo... Voisit yhdistää ton blogin nimen ja kuvan jotenkin? :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Mieluiten kyllä, mutta en osaa käyttää photoshopia/mitään muutakaan ohjelmaa/tietokoneita yleensäkään sitten millään :P

    VastaaPoista
  3. Sulla on ihana tyyli, tykkään! :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Oot tosi kaunis!

    http://stop-for-a-minute.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  5. tää sun blogis on todella kiva, ja ihanat noi kuvat tos sivulla ! liittyisin muuten lukijaksi, mutta en tykkää lukea englannin kielisiä blogeja >:

    stekkaa myös mun !1 : whycantmydreamcometrue.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  6. Ihana asu! =)
    http://pinkquartzes.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista