keskiviikko 2. maaliskuuta 2011

From all signs of bad mankind

Exciting news everyone!
I have a gig in Oslo, Norway at an art gallery opening! I'm so excited! Even though it isn't until summer... Oh, and I'll propably go to London too, with my mum. I can't wait to go there again! One of my favourite cities in the entire world.

After that I'll be complitely broke though. The amount of money I have isn't that large. A common student-problem I recon.

Anyway, I've got nothing really special happening in my life right now... I'm trying to study and draw and sing and be with my friends as much as I can. Even though the studying sometimes feels boring. But I guess it's like that for everyone.

I just don't know. All I want to do is quit school and become a traveling musician, even if that ment sleeping in a carboard box by the road and eating from the trash. But my common sense is telling me that I should just quit this dreaming and finish school, go to some other school, get a job, get a man and settle down. What the fuck could be so hard about that? A couple of kids and a cat, sounds nice and rational. Make it a white house and at least one girl and one boy so it's even more cute and cheesy.

The only problem  is that that's not me. I don't have anything against people who want to live the "office-home-sleep-office" life. I just can't do it and I know I never will.
 Yes, I know it's propably just the matter of "you're so young, you don't know what you want to do, you'll come to your senses eventually"
But I don't want to come to my senses, I want to sing! I don't want to become a fancy superstar, I never could become a superstarI don't want publicity. In this day where we worship those "dashing" TV stars as gods and would do almost anything for the sake of 15 minutes of fame my oppinion is becoming rare. Our life revolves  around celebrities and weight and it's sick. Even the music industry isn't the same. It's always been pretty much a merciless bussiness, but at least it used to be controlled by youth. What was popular among the youth would become a hit. But now the industry and the radio make the hits and we follow like sheep. And music that really touches a human soul, music that is rough and honest and beautiful instead of glossy and pretentious is way too rare.

 I don't care for that. I'm not saying I'm  a genious or that I'm gonna be better than any of the artists out there right now. But I'm honest. I just want to do what I love, and that is playing my songs to an audience who (hopefully) like me (even a little bit). Is that too much to ask? Guhh, I just need some time I guess.

Here, a teenager's rant for your enjoyment. Hope it made you laugh :D

P.S. Have a couple of old pictures:





Just to confuse you, I'm not blonde anymore, this is me now


Haha, I don't even have any readers xD I don't care, this blog is more for me than for anybody else, it helps me organize my thoughts.

Ja ajattelin ensin että kirjotan tätä blogia sekä suomeksi että englanniksi, mutta taidan olla liian laiska... Yhyy. Jos joku jonkun ihmeen kautta sattuu törmäämään tähän blogiin ja kokee sen niin vastustamattoman mielenkiintoiseksi että haluaisi lukea sitä, mutta ei ole kiinnittänyt huomiota opetukseen englannintunneilla (tai katsonut Doctor Whota ilman tekstityksiä 11-vuotiaasta lähtien), niin saa kommentoida, niin rupean kääntämään näitä. Helppoa englantiahan mä käytän kun en sitä osaa täydellisesti kuitenkaan xD Se on vaan jotenkin mulle luonnollisempi kieli kaikille tyhjänpäiväisille jaarituksille.

Kiitos ja hei!

 Peace and love!

18 kommenttia:

  1. Erilainen ja persoonallinen blogi, kivoja kuvia !:)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Tosi ihana ja persoonallisen oloinen blogi :>! Tuoo toinen kuva (jaa sen mekko ♥!) on tosi sulo :___)

    VastaaPoista
  3. heissaaan! mun tekee mieli vaa sanoo et you rock ko en ny muutakaa keksi :D mut ju liityin lukijaksi ::)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Oih! Tosi kiva tää sun blogi :) Liityn lukiaksi, käy sääki tsekkaa mun blogi ja liity ihmees lukijaksi! : )

    karposlife.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  5. Tää on tosi kiva! :) Mun mielestä hyvinkin tyylikäs ja upeita kuvia! -Absolutions

    VastaaPoista
  6. Hienoja kuvia=) En osaa oikeen sanoa muuta ku oon niin huono englannis =/

    VastaaPoista
  7. Tää on tosi ihana ja persoonallinen blogi! Ja tää ulkoasu on tämmönen kivan synkkä:)
    Oli pakko liittyä lukijaksi.

    Käyppäs tsekkaamassa mun blogi :)

    http://wwwallaboutus-allaboutus.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  8. kivanoloinen blogi, mutta saisit kirjoittaa suomeksi : )

    http://kukaan-ikuisesti.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  9. - ulkoasu erottuu edukseen (ei se perus valkonen)
    - blogitekstien fontti vois olla isompi (helpompi lukea) ja ehkä joku muu kuin times new roman? se on ruma.
    - vähän sekavan olonen. siirrä arkisto, profiili ja lukijat tuolla sivussa sinne sivun yläreunaan niin helpotat navigointia!
    - kirjotat englanniksi, jatka samalla linjalla! tosin kielessä petrattavaa, kuulostaa natiivin korvaan varmasti tönköltä ja hankalaselkoiselta mutta muunmaalaiset kyllä ymmärtää ja käytössähän se kieli kehittyy.

    toivottavasti näistä oli jtn iloa. meikäläisen blogi osotteessa:

    http://off-the-walls.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  10. Ihania kuvia (sais olla ehkä hieman suurempia) muutenkin ihana blogi, seurailen ;)

    VastaaPoista
  11. Ihania kuvia ja persoonallinen blogi! Jatka samalla lailla(::

    VastaaPoista
  12. Kiitos kommenteista ja rakentavasta palautteesta (sitä on aina kiva saada). Ihanaa, lukijoita ^^ <3

    VastaaPoista
  13. I'm following you! xD And can I say, I love the way you look right now, and weirdly enough, I feel like I'm feeling most of the things you are right now, in a vague sort of way. Discontent, waiting for the next thing, a lot of waiting and frustration. Wanting to do my own thing but being terrified that's not good enough...

    VastaaPoista
  14. Thanks! :) I guess that's a way a lot of young people feel :P

    VastaaPoista