sunnuntai 4. joulukuuta 2011

Quote of the day and other stuff

Quote of the day:

“If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be gay, the least you can do is go into the arts. I'm not kidding. The arts are not a way to make a living. They are a very human way to make life more bearable.”
- Kurt Vonnegut


I finally got around to read the goddamn Slaughterhouse 5 (I've been about to read it for like 4 years... It's such a short book, I can't understand why it took me so long... Especially since I'm a fan of Vonnegut anyway)!
I think I'll just post something short here like:

What makes me happy today:
It's christmas soon! I really like christmas, even though it's somehow "fashionable" nowdays to not like it and rant about how it destroys the world and is stressful and blah blah blah. I say it's not stressfull if you do not make it out to be so. I just like to buy/make gifts to my family and friends and eat good food (not necessarily traditional christmas-food people! You can eat pizza if you want to!) and dress nicely and not really make a fuss about anything.
Also, my birthday is on the 10th of December... I have a developing age crisis :P

What makes me sad today:
That Patrick motherfucking Wolf is coming to Finland on the 6th of December (yes, the same day as the independence day of Finland). BUT I can't go and see him. Seriously, life is unfair.
Plus I can't go and see Paul McCartney either (I think he's here in December as well) because I don't have any money and the tickets are crazy expencive. Why god, why?


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti