maanantai 26. joulukuuta 2011

Another year over

I can't believe that Christmas came and went already! And I'm a year older again, since I celebrated my birthdayt on the 10th of December. I have so much to do! I want to draw and play music and read books and meet new people... And yes, I say this every year. We all promise that this year is going to be better than the last one. And sometimes it turns out to be so. And sometimes not. You can never tell, you just have to live every moment like it's your last and try to have fun while you still can. Merry christmas and a happy new year everyone!

xxx
Evan

En voi uskoa että joulu tuli ja meni jo! Ja minäkin olen taas vuoden vanhempi, elikkä vietin tuossa 10. päivä synttäreitä. Olisi niin paljon tekemistä! Haluan piirtää ja tehdä musiikkia ja lukea kirjoja ja tavata uusia ihmisiä... Ja kyllä, sanon näin joka vuosi. Joka vuosi lupaamme että uudesta vuodesta tulee parempi kuin edellisestä. Ja joskus siitä tulkeekin. Kun taas joskus ei. Koskaan ei voi tietää, täytyy vain elää jokainen hetki kuin se olisi viimeisesi ja yrittää nauttia elämästä kun vielä voi. Hyvää joulua ja onnellista uuttavuotta kaikille!

xxx
 Evan





 Here are some pictures again. And the traditional christmas Tardis!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti