sunnuntai 15. kesäkuuta 2014

The mask I wear is one







Just having fun with a random mask in these pictures.
 I'm finally free from school work, I'm so relieved! I still have some final exams to take this autumn, but apart from that it's all over for a while. I'll take a year off from everything and concentrate on making music and drawing etc. That reminds me, I should really make a new banner for this blog! I'd also like to find a band to play my songs with me and maybe start performing in places.
 I'll also focus on getting better health-wise.

1 kommentti:

  1. Tosi kiva tää sun blogi! Ajattelin linkittää myös omani. Oma blogini on sisustuspainotteinen lifestyleblogi, ja oon suunnittelemassa omaa sisustusmallistoo, josta kirjottelen sinne välillä. JA siellä on myös arvonta nyt käynnissä!

    http://bytiahenriikka.blogspot.fi

    VastaaPoista